Tribute: Andrew and Stephen - End Overdose Colorado

Andrew and Stephen
Brothers Andrew and Stephen

Matt R. from Monument, CO, shared this tribute to his two sons.

I lost my 2 beautiful sons, Andrew and Stephen on July 25, 2021, due to an accidental drug overdose. They took what they thought was oxycodone, but it was a counterfeit street pill laced with fentanyl, an opioid that is 100 times more potent than heroin.

My story is not unique, and neither is my pain and loss. There are many of you reading this that may have been affected directly or indirectly by losing a loved one to fentanyl. I beg you to share your story with others and not let the stigma of drug use silence you.